We are an international team of experienced professionals who are passionate about leveraging entrepreneurship and innovation to reimagine economies and deliver society changing solutions.
Our Management Team
Achiko’s board and management team have a track record of success in winning markets and building shareholder value.
Serial entrepreneur in sectors including media, FinTech and investments across Asia and Africa.
Experience in international business including enterprise sales, strategic and operational marketing management and corporate fundraising.
Development and marketing of gaming across social, online, and resorts internationally since 2002.
- Senior executive in financial services, investment banking and wealth management
- Managed the successful delivery of large projects including core banking transformations
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Scrum Master and Agile/DevOps Coach
- Over 25 years’ experience in healthtech industries
- Extensive commercial and launch strategy expertise
- Operational knowledge of regulatory and healthcare systems in the US, Europe and Australia
- Currently the Managing Director of Med2Mark, an international consulting firm specialising in the commercialisation of health-tech innovations
- Extensive experience in engineering social Apps and mobile Applications
- Developed the music streaming service Melon
- Invented the e-commerce blockbuster service WeMakePrice, and developed South Korea’s social media platform Wonderpeople
Head of Development
Our Advisory Board
Achiko has established an advisory board of international experts in the medtech, biotech and innovation fields
- Director/co-founder of Regenacellx.sl, a regenerative medicine company based in Barcelona that is developing new stage technology to detect the Covid-19 virus that is accurate, fast and affordable in response to the pandemic
- Current industry collaborations to search for new cell based therapy applications
- A Focus on basic cell biology, molecular genetics of cancer (and biomarkers) and tissue regeneration over his career
- Over 40 years’ experience in the life sciences sector with senior executive roles in both multinational and Australian companies
- Expertise in general management, sales, marketing, finance, distribution and manufacturing in the life sciences market
- Currently the CEO of Red Bluff Capital, an investment and advisory company
- Former CEO and COO of AusBiotech for over 13 years
- Holds several board positions including Horizon 3 Biotech Fund, Captix Biotechnology and Endexone
- Over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries across all stages of drug development from research to commercialisation
- Expertise in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and inspection management in pharmaceutical production at production plants and quality control facilities
- Holds several board and technical committee positions at government agencies including ISPE Thailand Affiliate, National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) and Thailand towards Excellence in Clinical Trials (ThaiTECT)
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics at Yale University
Dr. Jittaporn Wattanaseree